IRD website - Sri Lanka >> Copyright Statement
The copyright owner of this website is the Inland Revenue Department - Sri Lanka
Inland Revenue Department - Sri Lanka work on this website may be reproduced in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
Photographic and graphic work
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- a copyright acknowledgment to the Sri Lanka Inland Revenue Department is included.
No photograph or graphic work on this website, nor in any Inland Revenue Department publication, may be reproduced out of the document or resource from which it came, without the expressed written permission of the Inland Revenue Department - Sri Lanka.
Permission to use photographs or graphic work
To enquire about the process for obtaining permission for using a photograph or graphic work, please consult the Computer Development Unit of the Inland Revenue Department - Sri Lanka.
Party other than the Inland Revenue Department - Sri Lanka
Permission to reproduce Inland Revenue Department - Sri Lanka work does not extend to include any work identified on this website as the copyright material of a party other than the Inland Revenue Department. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.